Monday, October 4, 2010

naa paata kavitvam - 14

1991
You kill my feelings  - I can't escape 
You're my touchstone 
You fill my sack  -With empty tears
You the reality - Illusive materiality
You scare my joyful dreams
1994
Immature ecstasy, painful slumber
Adamant muses, shackles thunder 
Fathomless pathos, profuse sorrows
Frail sparrows, Hapless tomorrows

Oh! my little honey colored eye
Absorb them all
Vanquished appendage
Store them all to know
"Life is a catastrophe
With chaos of passion"

But it is just a jest to my misty sense
Thinks of heaven where no pretense 
Passages from reality to whimsical world
Dogmatic voice to pragmatic word

Caprice to practice they differ a lot
Sinuous roads but all in one plot
Universe in me I reflect to universe
......... to be contd

1994
Love blurred with vicissitudes fume
Life imbued changed to vapid resume
]No blame no claim not even ignominy
I gutted my feelings to get the shay
Let my materialistic monster loose to stray
Literally I died but it is mundane sway
No condolences please, it is my hey day

No comments:

Post a Comment