Friday, February 4, 2011

naa paata kavitvam - 28

Found some of my old poetry


Earlier I used to frame some poetry taking difficult words/ expressions from some other good poems to fit in my thought line and write something just to develop my English - I read "Paradise lost" by Milton and used most of its expressions and words to write this poem


1989
The abstruse tranquility of my reluctant derelict
Is abducted to that perilous edge 
Of my past amorous context
Vigor of unfrequented abyss
Met with its transcendent nemesis
The fragrance that roused my amatory world
Lost, after lasting long, sublimed in my thought
Yes "Thought" the audacious king of doubtful hue 
Adorned rushed and crushed my pretendent amnesty
I am lost in those callous days
Where I tried to decipher the script of love
Wanderer of those subterranean muses
I flew with my undaunted wings
Played uninterrupted music on time's strings
But my quixotic soliloquy is superfluous
Practical mandatory morals are omnivorous
My microcosm is lost in this large macrocosm
I remain a prototype of onerous sarcasm
Still I say" All is not lost, All is not lost"
Still I have an ear for that ardent music...........


1989
Yes it is true
I know what the world looks like
But my actor benefactor
Tell me what I must be to live


Yes I will believe
Whatever you say without doubt
But my thinker my philosopher
Tell me how to control inner vibes
The analysis of my caprice 
And to stay against my blood


Oh! my economist
What orientation you give to economy
Tell me how to take out thorns
Tell me how to fill the gap............................


1987
ఎత్తుకోవాలని ఉంది, ఎడదకి
హత్తుకోవాలని ఉంది, ఉమా సుమాలనేన్నో
మనసుకు కొత్త కావాలని ఉంది


To be  contd ........

No comments:

Post a Comment