Thursday, May 19, 2011

Status of my life


I am not a prophet to preach, but I presume that I am a human who can understand the reality of this materialistic world with my limited knowledge and who is in search of the ultimate truth.
I never thought that there is a requirement to think when I was novice and everything is going on smoothly without any disturbance. I was an enthusiastic observer of everything in this world and I am just living my life. Only failure is the reason in my life which gave me sorrow, frustration and forced me to think and after that my understanding of life changed subsequently so many meanings changed and ultimately duality of life vanished. I am grateful to that situation in my life which I thought as failure. It doesn’t mean situations changed, it is simply my perspective of life changed.
During this travel from when I started questioning life to understanding of life in its complexity there was a question which bothered me the most. It is “Why I am here and what is my destiny?”
After so much of logic and reasoning and understanding life scientifically to my knowledge’s best the answer I found was rather vague. It is like “It happened and I am here and whatever things I am doing I have least control of situations and maybe whatever I am doing have some impact on the surroundings in and out and the stream is continuing”. I am lost. I am afraid. There is nothing more to think or say. I stopped logic and reasoning and tried to focus to just have control on my nerves. It happened one night and I burst into tears. The experience that engulfed me has given me immense ecstasy. The feeling is beyond comprehension. I got my world back. Till that time what seemed to me as impossible has become trivial. From then onwards nothing bothered me anymore.
For me further there is nothing left to conquer or prove to anybody.  I am subdued in my own world. Then I wondered are there any people who are having such experiences other than me. I read about so many people, their faiths, religions, history and at one point of time the things seemed like alliteration and I stopped further reading about anybody. I found that there are so many people around me floating with the same experience. I stopped asking the question which bothered me the most because it has lost its meaning.
Then I thought if I am having such an ecstasy sitting amidst all my surroundings and focussing then what immense pleasure those people sitting away from these surroundings and doing penance may be deriving. Whether to give up this family and other earthly pleasures to have that ecstasy continuously or to continue the same way as it is going. I tried to get aloof for some time and kick start that feel again. Then I found still there are some things in my life which I am still attached to and till that time I don’t detach myself completely whether I stay in it or out of it means same thing. Place has nothing to do with mental status but to some extent it affects till you get total grip of your internal things. This is the phase in life where I am now.
Why today I wanted to share this experience of mine is my friend RK said his student wants to donate all the ancestral property to some orphanage and he is trying to give clarity that instead of doing that he can do that charity works directly because may be the orphanage is properly run or not and after affects of not having money can be crucial and even I expressed the same idea.
My question to that student is whether he is ready after all introspection of himself or he simply wants to buy a feeling for a second and feeling bad taste for balance of his life. Because definitely money can’t buy happiness but it will give physical comforts. After so much of introspection, logic, reasoning and mystic experiences I am still struggling to leave this physical comfort zone, is he ready to be totally detached from this earthly pleasures. If he has gone through the phase through which RK Paramahamsa has gone through and reached pinnacle maybe he might have traversed a different path to reach there then it is up to him to do it his way or otherwise refrain.

8 comments:

  1. బావా, మైనార్బాబు

    ప్రతిఘతా చేతన అనేది అసంకల్పిత చర్యలో, (రసాయన చర్య - ప్రతి చర్యలు) ఒక భాగమే అని నా భావన, ఐనను నీవు పదిహేను, ఇరవై వసంతాల వెనున ఏవైతే భావజాలంలో ఉన్నవో ఇప్పుడు అదే , కాకాపొతే కాస్త బాష మారింది, కొన్ని పుస్తకాలు, కొన్ని అనుభవాలు మరికొన్ని అనుభూతులు వచ్చి చేరాయి అని నా భావన (నేను/నాది కూడా). నిజం అన్నది ఒక వలయంలాంటిది మెదలు పెట్టిన చోటకి తిరిగి చేరుతుంది. అన్ని విషయాలలోనూ ఇది వర్తిస్తుంది.

    పొతే అమ్మ పెట్టా పెట్టదు, యాచన కూడా చేయనియదు, ఒక భావోద్వేగం లో ఉన్న వ్యక్తులను అది కూడా నల్గుర్కి ఉపయోగం పడే పనికి మన బోడి సలహాలు అనవసరం అని నా ఉదేశ్యం. మనకు ఎలాగు " గుండె విశాలం జేబు మాత్రం tight " కదా !

    నేను నీ ఇంగ్లీష్ అర్ధం చేసుకోవడం లో తప్పులుంటే మన్నించ గలవు

    ReplyDelete
  2. కవిగారి పాండిత్యం అసామాన్యం
    నిజంగా ఆ అద్భుతం జరిగింది ఇరవై వసంతాల క్రితమే - అందుకే అప్పటినించి నా భావజాలం మారలేదు -ఇంక భాష వయసుతో పాటు మారింది నిజమే
    నిజంగా నిజం వలయమే ఈ ప్రకృతి లాగ - అందుకే మొదలుపెట్టిన చోటుకే చేరుతుంది
    ఇంక భావోద్వేగం అంటావా - మంచిదే
    కానీ దాన్ని తట్టుకోవడానికి చాలా నిలకడ కావాలి
    నిలకడ ఉంటే నిజం తెలుస్తుంది
    నిజం తెలిస్తే ప్రపంచం నిన్ను బాధ పెట్టదు
    లేకపోతె అది ఆత్మహత్యా సదృశ్యమౌతుంది
    ఎవరికి ఎవరి సలహాలు ఎంతవరకు ఉపయోగపడతాయో నాకు తెలియదు
    నాకు అనిపించింది చెప్పాను - మనం చెప్పింది విని ప్రపంచం మారిపోతే వేమన, సుమతీ శతకాలు చాలు - మనం ఇంకేమీ చెప్పఖ్ఖరలేదు. నా జేబులు tight or loose నువ్వే చెప్పాలి.

    నిన్ను నేను ఎన్ని సార్లైనా మన్నిస్తాను

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why I am here and what is my destiny?”
    this is a question that always hauted me from my childhood.
    rk sir put up a valuable proposition in 10th standard-- " its the way we lead that matters. every one is born with a genuineness. but it slowly fades with surroundings and a typical living style emerges in place of god given genuineness. hence it is our responsibility to find that genuinenss. the rest simply grows with us"
    I am in search of it.

    and the purpose of this comment is we devlop a adult in oue teens.
    ------------
    An adult according to Eric Berne is :
    Physically - attentive, interested, straight-forward, tilted head, non-threatening and non-threatened.

    Verbal - why, what, how, who, where and when, how much, in what way, comparative expressions, reasoned statements, true, false, probably, possibly, I think, I realise, I see, I believe, in my opinion
    -------------------
    of this we normally get only 30 - 50% . the rest we sharpen troughout life. my feeling is we always remain there at heart. the rest is changed by experiences and shocks.

    my format of life is straight line. we can only remember the points left. we can never forecast the points ahead. we can never return where we started. if we can there will be no one waiting for us.

    if thers nothing genuine about us why should we?

    ReplyDelete
  4. మునివర
    మాకు కాముడు మాత్రమే ప్రత్యక్షంగా తెలుసు "వేమన, సుమతీ శతకకారులు మాకు ప్రత్యక్షంగా తెలెయదు" బావా చెపితేనే మాకు తలకు ఎకుది ; బావా influence అటువంటిది

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Mohan

    Accepted what all you have said.
    Definitely "we" can never return to the point where we started - but you ask yourself what is this "we".

    I confirm "Everything is genuine - nothing is fake" - Just remove the veil and you find the fact.

    Recently I read as I said "Tao of Physics"
    A passage from it regarding Zen of Japanese philosophy -
    "Before you study Zen, mountains are mountains and rivers are rivers;
    while you are studying Zen, mountains are no longer mountains and rivers are no longer rivers;
    but once you have had enlightenment, mountains are once again mountains and rivers again rivers."

    If you want to reach that bliss through genuineness then do it.

    all the best

    ReplyDelete
  6. musafir sir
    i met you when i was careless and foolish and cared for nothing. its you who changed my world or i changed mine after seeing you.i felt life should be meaningful and goal oriented. the new way brought me respect cheer and audience. it brought me humiliation agony and loneliness. it brought me a wider canvas. and now you declare there's nothing to achieve or conquer---------For me further there is nothing left to conquer or prove to anybody--------

    sir musafir this question comes from heart-----what is the best way to understand life? this always tormented me. is it a circle or straight line. for me it is a paradox. what we fear the most it frightens little. what we feel simple turns out complex.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear RK
    I strongly suggest you should never mix the materialistic achievements with philosophical part of your life till you can clearly identify what you need.
    Simple way of coming out of that is"Accept life as it comes".
    Try for whatever you feel you want - let not the failure go to heart - Let the thinker in you support the achiever in you till you come with terms in life.
    If your dreams are unlimited then strive to fulfill them. If they are not allowing you to settle let there be no settlement till you yourself conclude yes this is enough.
    Then turn back and see where it is leading.
    Go for it - Balance your life

    Flow with life in its all shapes because that is nature

    ReplyDelete